GK....!!!!

Yesterday i read COMPETITION SUCCESS REVIEW(CSR) magazine for d 1st tym in moi lyf....d reason fo me reading it was to improve moi general knowlege very essential for Management entrance examinations(MET's) other dan CAT.....
I suffered last year in IRMA due to lack of moi GK as i wasnt able to clear cutoff of GK in dat exam(otherwise i wud hav got through)....actually last year i thot dat as i read newspaper on a daily basis,i m always up to date wid all d matters and current affairs and i was,to an extent....but dat wasnt enogh......dese exams ask for much more dan reading newspapers.....
Dey r more concerned abt d minute details of a topic or person wich aint published in newspapers....so all those preparing for MET's betta start studyin dese GK magazines else otherwise u wud only b left to regret as i did last year....
I think CSR and YOJANA r gud enogh for preparation.....also prep institutes provide GK modules wich r also helpful...
And i must tell ya,such is d difficulty level of d GK section dat last year d cutoff was 15 marks in IRMA whr dere were 60 ques(60 marks).....
In IIFT it was arnd 2 marks(correct me if i m wrong)....dere were 30 ques of 0.3 marks each(total 9 marks)....
In SNAP i dont really remembr......
For ur relief,CAT,XAT,NMAT,MCET(yaad nahi hai) dont hav GK and MAT asks ques but doesnt count dem while calculating ur %ile(stupid????)
Also guys if u remembr,a month ago,i conducted a poll as to adding CAT related material on moi blog to wich all d people said yes......actually as moi pc got ill i lost all d material but now i m ready again so wil b uploading a practise paper or anythin of dat sort everytym i post an entry....
Keep an eye on d ongoing G-20 summit as a ques or 2 wil definately b asked in dese exams.....
Today i m attaching a question paper,i wil place d answers in d next blog....

joke:
The Life of a Dog
8:00 am - Oh Boy! Dog food! My favorite!

9:30 am - Oh Boy! A car ride! My favorite!

9:40 am - Oh Boy! A walk! My favorite!

10:30 am - Oh Boy! A car ride! My favorite!

11:30 am - Oh Boy! Dog food! My favorite!

12:00 noon - Oh Boy! The kids! My favorite!

1:00 pm - Oh Boy! The yard! My favorite!

4:00 pm - Oh Boy! The kids! My favorite!

5:00 pm - Oh Boy! Dog food! My favorite!

5:30 pm - Oh Boy! Mom! My favorite!

6:00 pm - Oh Boy! Playing ball! My favorite!

6:30 pm - Oh Boy! Sleeping in master's bed! My favorite!


quote:
"They don't help you at all,Its pretty much your general knowledge and what you've accumulated throughout your life."
Nick Hurd






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sanskrit Optional Notes Scanned.

UPSC Civil Services Prelims Strategy.

CONTRAST : Setting 100.