So, first lets see some of the BIGGEST TOLERANCES of our nation and its people.
1) Even after having 2-4 mbps speed, if d service doesnt work well, we avoid it, that is called tolerance.
2) Despite being one of the followers of Swatchh Bharat Abhiyan, we tend to close our eyes to others littering on the roads, that is tolerance.
3) If terrorists attack, we talk of retribution and break of ties with our neighbour, but when maoists attack and kill more security personnel than the terrorists we hardly raise any voice, that is also tolerance.
4) We go to government offices expecting to wait for 2 hours for a 2 min work, and return back home happily if the work got completed in 1 hour, that is tolerance.
5) We share the flag of France when Paris is attacked in solidarity, but show our tolerance when the same happens to us in Pathankot.
6) People like Radhe Maa and Asaaram make fool of us, but we still have faith in people like them, that is tolerance.
7) We have been waiting for ACHCHE DIN from the last 1.5 years, that is tolerance.
8) Even after the global oil prices have fallen to less than half of 2013 levels, we have been payin almost d same price without even protesting for a single time, that is tolerance.
9) Candidates of various competitive exams continue to work hard despite knowing that there is fair amount of nepotism and cheating involved, that is tolerance.
10) We see our hard earned money get perished with high inflation, but we still wait for our bank savings and those in gold to counter inflation when we know that there are many other fields where if we invest would lead to increase in developmental activities and thus better returns for us too, that is tolerance.
When could we be called intolerant:
1) If we would have nuked Pakistan as we all know that its innocent people are the main culprits behind every terrorist attack on our country.
2) If rather than signing peace agreements with maoists, we wud had just invested little more armed forces to get them down as everybody in the country knows that these fucking maoists have been killing for enjoyment and havent faced any kinda exploitation in the hands of the powerful ever.
3) If we wud had lynched (just lyk we did in DADRI) AAMIR KHAN for exercising his constitutional right of freedom of expression.
4) If we wud had followed our elected leaders' theory of a HINDU RASHTRA and chased out MUSLIMS who are the cause of each and every problem of the country, even for the rising rates of PORK.
5) If we wud had taken law in our own hands and decided punishment for the innocent politicians and filmstars acquitted by court for non-invovement in a crime.
So Mr. AAMIR KHAN, you must have had the TOLERANCE to wait for any of the 5 things mentioned above to have occurred..then we might have shown our famous TOLERANCE for your statements..just bcoz ur wife said so, doesnt make d country intolerant, neither my girlfriend nor my mother said so..
And how dare you call my country INTOLERANT, you belong to minority and shud learn to be in your limits. The next time u say so, u will see the real face of the MOST TOLERANT people of INDIA.
A TOLERANT INDIAN.
P.S.- Pun intended.